16 Oct TIGERSHARK LEVEL SWIM LESSONS
TIGERSHARK LEVEL SWIM LESSONS
COMPETITIVE BREASTSTROKE: The Tigershark level continues to review the advanced Freestyle and Backstroke technique learned in the previous Eel level, while introducing the Breaststroke to swimmers. Combining the breaststroke kick and pull together to create a rhythmic stroke is a goal of the level. Lessons have a 4 student to 1 teacher ratio.
Our customers enjoy the benefits of being able to join lessons at anytime during the year and change their lessons times when they please. This makes for a very dynamic schedule with a lot of moving parts! Here are the best ways to work with our ever-changing schedule of lessons:
- We run lessons 7 days a week, year round. Lesson times and availability change on a daily basis, therefore, we do not post our schedule of lessons.
- Create an account by selecting the Customer Portal button at the top of the page. Once your account is created, our specialists can easily book you into a lesson. If you already have an account, login to ensure all family and contact details are up to date.
- Contact us within the week you would like to begin lessons for the most up to date lesson availability. Use the Request A Lesson Form to check lesson availability.
- Once a lesson day and time have been selected, that lesson space will be held for your child each week unless we receive notice from you that you would like to report an absence, change lesson days/times and/or withdraw from the lesson. When a child graduates from a level, a change in lesson day/time may be required.
IMPORTANT: Once a lesson day/time is booked, we guarantee that space for you each week, unless you notify us that you no longer want the lesson space. While we do offer makeup lessons for absences reported in advance, we do not guarantee specific days/times for makeup lesson availability. We have availability based on what other families are doing that week. If you have a very restrictive schedule, we do not recommend missing your reserved lesson day/time. If you do need to miss the lesson day/time you have reserved, you will be subject to working with the availability we have each day/week or utilizing your makeup lesson credit in a recreational program.
TIGERSHARK LEVEL SWIM LESSONS PREVIEW VIDEO
There are 3 main goals focused on in this level. When a goal is achieved, the student will receive a goal accomplishment ribbon. When all 3 goals are achieved, the student will graduate to the ORCA LEVEL and they will receive their Tigershark Level graduation ribbon and certificate. The main goals of the Tigershark Level are:
- Proper form competitive breastroke kick.
- Proper form competitive breastroke pull.
- Coordinated breastroke (kick and pull combined).
This is the correct choice for your child if:
- If they have mastered competitive freestyle & backstroke form and timing.
- If they need to learn the foundations of the breaststroke form and timing.
|On-Going Lessons:||1 lesson per week||$105 / 4 weeks|
|Annual Fee:||1 time per year||$25 / year|
|Drop-In Lesson:||1 single lesson||$30 / lesson|