16 Oct EEL LEVEL SWIM LESSONS
EEL LEVEL SWIM LESSONS
COMPETITIVE FREESTYLE & BACKSTROKE: The Eel level swim lessons build upon the skills learned in the Puffer level. We introduce more advanced forms of technique and faster, more efficient breathing techniques for Freestyle and Backstroke. While the foundation of the Freestyle and Backstroke is constructed in the Puffer level, the Eel level swimming lessons instruct the swimmer on more advanced technique and turns that will be used in competitive swimming. Efficient and rhythmic strokes are perfected. Lessons have a 4 student to 1 teacher ratio.
Our customers enjoy the benefits of being able to join lessons at anytime during the year and change their lessons times when they please. TIn other words, it makes for a very dynamic schedule with a lot of moving parts! Here are the best ways to work with our ever-changing schedule of lessons:
- We run lessons 7 days a week, year round. Lesson times and availability change on a daily basis, therefore, we do not post our schedule of lessons.
- Create an account by selecting the Customer Portal button at the top of the page. Once your account is created, our specialists can easily book you into a lesson. If you already have an account, login to ensure all family and contact details are up to date.
- Contact us within the week you would like to begin lessons for the most up to date lesson availability. Use the Request A Lesson Form and or give us a call (866) 633-4147 to check lesson availability.
- After a lesson day and time have been selected, that lesson space will be held for your child each week unless we receive notice from you that you would like to report an absence, change lesson days/times and/or withdraw from the lesson. When a child graduates from a level, a change in lesson day/time may be required.
IMPORTANT: When a lesson day/time is booked, we guarantee that space for you each week, unless you notify us that you no longer want the lesson space. While we do offer makeup lessons for absences reported in advance, we do not guarantee specific days/times for makeup lesson availability. We have availability based on what other families are doing that week. If you have a very restrictive schedule, we do not recommend missing your reserved lesson day/time. If you do need to miss the lesson day/time you have reserved, you will be subject to working with the availability we have each day/week or utilizing your makeup lesson credit in a recreational program.
EEL LEVEL SWIM LESSONS PREVIEW VIDEO
There are 3 main goals focused on in this level. When a goal is achieved, the student will receive a goal accomplishment ribbon. When all 3 goals are achieved, the student will graduate to the TIGERSHARK LEVEL and they will receive their Eel Level graduation ribbon and certificate. The main goals of the Eel Level are:
- Proper form competitive freestyle stroke with side breathing.
- Bi-lateral breathing technique for freestyle stroke.
- Proper form competitive backstroke.
This is the correct choice for your child if:
- If they have a solid understanding of the freestyle stroke with comfortable breathing, air exchange.
- If they can independently kick on their back.
- If they need to learn or perfect their backstroke form.
|On-Going Lessons:||1 lesson per week||$105 / 4 weeks|
|Annual Fee:||1 time per year||$25 / year|
|Drop-In Lesson:||1 single lesson||$30 / lesson|