AQUATECH SWIM SCHOOL CHILDREN’S LESSONS
Our specialty is small group swim lessons for children aged 6 months through 12 years. We offer ongoing, year-round lessons, so you can start whenever you are ready – there are no sessions! When ready, contact us 1 week prior to the date you would like to begin. It’s easy to get started! Simply:
- Login to our parent portal to access your existing account or create a new one.
- Once your account is created or updated, contact our staff to finalize the following details: location, class day/time, starting level.
Students progress through a series of lesson levels, listed below. Our customer care specialists will help you find the right level and day/time for your child. We have 2 enrollment options:
- Ongoing lessons: A consistent lesson day/time each week
- Drop In lessons: Drop into different days/times each week.
Our most consistent and results driven enrollment option is ongoing lessons, choosing 1 day/time each week. Lessons are 30 minutes in length and have several day/time options available 7 days per week.
While enrolled in lessons, our trained instructors will monitor each student’s progress and teach them to achieve the 3 goals of the level. Each time a student achieves a goal, a ribbon of achievement will be awarded.
When a student has achieved all 3 level goals, they will graduate to the next level. Additionally we offer are:
- A FREE group lesson trial for all new customers
- A makeup lesson policy which allows students to make up lessons that are cancelled in advance
We also offer select private lesson options, stroke maintenance groups and pre-competitive team options for those seeking an alternative to our standard group lesson format. We run several discounts and promotions which can be found on our Promotions page.
While viewing our class schedule in the parent portal, please keep in mind:
- The class schedule may show that classes are fully booked, however, it cannot see all of the details that our staff can see – always contact us versus relying on the class availability shown in the parent portal. Use the class schedule as a general guide of when classes are running, always contact us for more info!
- The only way to register for classes is to create an account and contact us – you will not be able to book a class without staff assistance.
We are ecstatic you have found AquaTech Swim School and look forward to working with your family to become safe, happy and amazing swimmers!