Oh no! Is there anything we can do to change your mind? It is AquaTech’s express goal to address any concerns regarding your experience. If you need to discuss your situation, please speak with a manager on duty, they are happy to assist you!
Important Withdrawal Instructions:
- The ongoing billing cycle occurs on the 1st of each month. Withdrawal notice must be received by no later than 12:00 PM (noon) on the final day of a month to be removed from, or, pro-rated for the next month’s billing cycle.
- The withdrawal date selected on the form must:
- Be no sooner than the final day of the current month (which will incur no billing on the 1st of next month) OR;
- Include a specific date within the next month (which will incur a pro-rated billing on the 1st of next month).
- For ongoing programs, the current month has already been billed on the 1st of this month for the entire month. There are no reimbursements or financial credits given for programs already billed for the current month, as advance notice of withdrawal is required before each billing cycle on the 1st of each month.
We want to learn from your experience, please help us by providing your feedback. We greatly appreciate being given the opportunity to work with your family and hope to see you back in the pool in the future!